1. Can I volunteer at the FJC or one of its partner agencies?
The Family Justice Center values each and every volunteer who offers their time, talents, and energy to support and strengthen the programs and services offered at here. The FJC offers various volunteer opportunities. An individual or group can volunteer for a one-time service project or activity or can provide a volunteer commitment on a regular basis for an extended period of time. In addition to one-time service projects, we hope to recruit and retain volunteers/interns who can work in our agency for a minimum of one year.
Volunteers/Interns must agree to the following:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Attend an orientation meeting
- Agree to be interviewed
- Complete the background process
- Agree to follow the policies, procedures and operations manual for the SCFJC
Volunteers/Interns providing direct client services must also agree to:
- Complete the 45 hour family violence training course
Interested? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com